Student Visa

Australia is one of the best countries in the world to study. Student visa holders have the permission to work part time during the semester and full time during holidays.

If you are planning to study in Australia, Bridges Immigration can assist you in your journey towards obtaining a qualification in Australia.


  • Primary School, High School, Vocational Education and Training, University (undergraduate, postgraduate), Independent ELICOS, non-award courses, AusAID and Defence sponsored studies.

The Australian Commonwealth Register of Institutions for Overseas Students website can help you find an eligible course. Once you find a course that you are interested in, send us an email and we will assist you directly with the Education provider. Provided you can afford the tuition and living costs in Australia, we will then apply for your Australian Student Visa.

To find out more please click the button below.