If a visa applicant or sponsor is onshore and their visa is refused or cancelled, you may have your case reviewed at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT).
Bridges Immigration and Visa Services Pty. Ltd.can offer exceptional expertise and experience in all review matters and submission preparation and represent you at the Tribunal. We are able to efficiently and accurately provide cost effective advice and solutions depending on your situation.
It is imperative that as soon as you receive a refusal or a cancellation notice, you act immediately as all review cases are very time sensitive and an application must be made quickly
- We will meet with you and explain your chances of success
- We will review all of your immigration material and ensure we have the best evidence to win your case
- We will research recent cases that are similar and include them in your submission to assist the Tribunal Member in making a positive decision
- We will prepare a submission in a timely manner
- We will brief you on the hearing process and explain to you the type of questions you may be asked
- We will attend the hearing with you
- We will respond after the hearing to follow up any additional requests by the member
- We will provide you with the hearing response immediately and explain it to you and explain your options
Administrative Appeals Tribunal submission preparation and representation costs between $3,000 and $5,500 plus GST.
We are committed to offering the very best service at an affordable price. To find out more about what we can offer, feel free to send us a message or call us at +613 8547 9592 during office hours.