Employer Sponsored Visa

Are you an employer needing to sponsor skilled overseas worker temporarily or permanently? Bridges Immigration and Visa Services Pty. Ltd. can assist you in getting sponsorship and nomination for your overseas employee. We aim to make the process as stress free and seamless as much as possible. We can also help you in all your Australian immigration needs including concerns regarding employer monitoring and other issues with the Department of Home Affairs.

If you are an overseas employee applying to work in Australia on temporary or permanent basis, we may be able to help you in obtaining your work visas depending on your current circumstances. We can also help you in making the right plan to obtain your immigration goals in the future including becoming a permanent resident and eventually, an Australian Citizen.

To find out more feel free to book an appointment online, by clicking the button below, if you would like to discuss ANY concerns or problems that you may have with the Department of Home Affairs.